- AMS, AMI, or other MACTE Certified Early Childhood Teacher.
- AMS, AMI or other MACTE Certified Elementary Teacher.
Preferably bilingual [English/Spanish or English/Portuguese] but not exclusionary. Excellent communication and team building skills required.
- State-of-the-art facilities, in sunny South Florida
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401K plan
- Profit Sharing [for eligible employees]
- Shared Employee Medical.
Interested applicants must forward the following documentation as soon as possible:
- Covering letter [with salary expectations, etc]
- Resume [including experience and qualifications]
- 3 References [with contact information]
- 2 Photographs Copies of certificates, degrees, diplomas*
*These items must be faxed/mailed for clarity
Montessori Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, age, marital status, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
Please note: any applications, faxed or e-(mailed), should be addressed to:
Attn. Ms. Monica Gargiulo-Benitez
19200 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines, FL 33029