Notices and Advertising
- Notices that are posted in the lobby must first be approved by the Director and should relate to entertainment, educational programs, etc., for MAB aged children.
- No advertising or demonstrations of products or books is permitted in the classrooms or on or about the school premises, unless specificaly approved in writing by the administration.
- No notice may go in the children's school bags without prior approval by the Director.
- Parents may use the newsletter to inform others of services or goods they offer.
- All correspondence with people or organizations in MAB's name must first be approved by the Director.
|< Prev||Next >|